With the increasing secretarial requirements by RBI and Company Law, we share the onus of the company’s regulatory compliances by providing wide range of such services. We help identify the best business practices suitable for the client’s organization and provide a structured management system which helps them ensure smooth functioning of their operations.
We prepare and maintain books of accounts and financial records for the companies and others in compliance with the group reporting requirements of the companies and the local statutory requirements. We assist the multinational companies in India in preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly and annual financial report to the head office and related assistance.
We assist companies in developing employees rules & regulations, leave rules and in the preparation and maintenance of employee payrolls.
We assist in compliance of provisions relating to tax deduction at source on salary, contractor, rental, royalties / technical services, interest, dividend, professional and payments as well as on payments to non-residents.
We assist companies in the determining of advance tax on the estimated total income of the company and quarterly payment of advance tax.
We advise and provide assistance in compliance of various provisions specified under the Indian Companies Act and Foreign Exchange Management Act. The services we render include:
- * Opinion on various Company law related issues.
- * Participation and assistance in the holding of the Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting, Extra-ordinary General meeting.
- * Drafting of Minutes of the Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting, Extra-ordinary General meeting.
- * Maintenance and Advising on the secretarial records.
- * Appearance before Registrar of Companies, Regional Directorate and Company law Board on the various matters and provisions relating to the Companies Act, 1956
- * Appearance before Reserve Bank of India on the various matters and provisions relating to the FEMA
- * Appearance and representation before Security and Exchange Board of India & Stock Exchange.